IngredientsEgg - 4 (boiled and shell removed)
Onion - 1 medium size(cut in lengthwise)
Tomato - 3 small size (chopped)
Green chilli - 3
Whole garam masala(cloves,bayleaves,cinnamon,cordamom)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/8 tsp
Badam nut(almonds) - 20 counts (soaked for 30 mins and peeled)
SeasoningOil -3 tsp
Coriander leaves - some
Salt to taste
Garam masala powder - pinch
Method of preparation:1. Boil the eggs and peel shell and keep aside.
2. Heat the medium sized pan with 2 tsp of oil, add whole garam masala. Once whole garam masala gets fried add onion.
3. Fry the onion for a minute, add green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Fry this until raw smell goes off . Now add tomato, coriander powder, turmeric. Stir it nicely and allow tomatoes to get soft.
4. Now take the already soaked(30 mins) almonds and peeled, grind it nicely in mixi. Once this is done, add this grinder almonds to the mixture with some salt and mix it well.
5. Now the mixture will be thick because we added the almond. So add one cup of water and allow the mixture to boil.
6. Now take the boiled eggs and cut in 4 slides slightly. this makes masala to get inside of eggs.(avoid cutting eggs into pieces)
7. Now put the eggs and coriander leaves to kurma. Mix it well.
That's it!! Now the hot and yummy egg kurma is ready to be served!!